what is the best solutions in integrating portal login user from ebs ? besides of using oracle SSO and OIM.
so after i login to my portal application, and then i click a link to EBS, the page will redirect me to EBS home page without asking me to relogin again.
for what i have search, there are 2 way :
- setting weblogic security provider from RDBMS.
- use EBS SDK for JavaEE
my Concern in using weblogic security provider from RDBMS :
- since i haven't found a way to encrypt the portal user password, i have to create a function to decrypt the EBS user password, and then match with the portal user plaintext password. and i don't know if this a secure solutions.
- this one, don't acquire a sharing session between portal and EBS.
my Concern in using EBS SDK for JavaEE :
- what is the best solutions ? just use the JAAS only or include session management ?
- i only find the docs, which is applied to oracle FMW 10g. i don't know if this sdk also worked on FMW 11g.
my middleware version : 126.96.36.199
portal : 188.8.131.52
EBS : 12.1.3
pls throw some light.