Skip to Main Content

SQLcl

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Unable to save DB Connection

Ajax_ordsJan 18 2024

Hi, I have unzipped and connected to a database.

After getting connnected to DB if I save the connection I am getting the below error.

Can anyone recommend what is and if you need any information from me then please let me know.,

Connected to:
Oracle Database 19c Enterprise Edition Release 19.0.0.0.0 - Production
Version 19.8.0.0.0

SQL> conn -save test
2024-01-18 16:02:48.916 SEVERE oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.ScriptExecutor run java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Matcher.java:1770)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Matcher.java:1770)
at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Matcher.java:416)
at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Matcher.java:253)
at java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Pattern.java:1133)
at java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern.matches(Pattern.java:1174)
at oracle.dbtools.plusplus.connections.db.helpers.ora.AdvancedOracleConnectionHelper.isPossibleTNS(AdvancedOracleConnectionHelper.java:118)
at oracle.dbtools.plusplus.connections.db.helpers.ora.AdvancedOracleConnectionHelper.getDisplayProperties(AdvancedOracleConnectionHelper.java:53)
at oracle.dbtools.plusplus.connections.db.ConnectionDetailDisplay.displayConnectionDetails(ConnectionDetailDisplay.java:21)
at oracle.dbtools.plusplus.connections.db.save.SharedConnectionSaveHandler.saveConnectionDetails(SharedConnectionSaveHandler.java:109)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.commands.connect.ConnectCommand$ConnectCommandProcessor.connect(ConnectCommand.java:238)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.commands.connect.ConnectCommand.handleEvent(ConnectCommand.java:90)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.CommandRegistry.fireListeners(CommandRegistry.java:437)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.ScriptRunner.run(ScriptRunner.java:241)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.ScriptExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:370)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.ScriptExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:255)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.scriptrunner.cmdline.SqlCli.processLine(SqlCli.java:1189)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.scriptrunner.cmdline.SqlCli.runSqlcl(SqlCli.java:1370)
at oracle.dbtools.raptor.scriptrunner.cmdline.SqlCli.main(SqlCli.java:350)

Comments
Post Details
Added on Jan 18 2024
3 comments