Skip to Main Content

SSL Setup for B2B

TechdudeOct 8 2008 — edited Oct 10 2008
Hi All,

Iam trying to setup SSL between 2 B2B servers namely Acme and GlobalChips. I referred the blog http://www.b2bgurus.com/2007/08/oracle-as-b2b-security-how-to.html. In brief I did the following things -

1. Create a new wallet with OWM (Oracle Wallet Manager).
2. Generate a certificate request from wallet manager for the host Acme.
3. Sign this certificate request from OCA (Oracle Certificate Authority).
4. Import the approved certificate in the wallet. The wallet now contains the ready certificate of host Acme.
5. Import the CA certificate. Wallet now contains the host certificate and CA root certificate. Also import the remote trading partners certificate. Wallet now has host,CA and remote trading partners certificate.
6. Export the wallet and save it as wallet.txt.
6. Update the tip.properties for wallet location to c:/mycertificates/mywallet/wallet.txt. Also update opmn.xml for ssl-enabled.
7. Create the wallet password in host trading partner.
8. Create the delivery channel for host and remote trading partners with transport security enabled.
9. Create the agreement with working collaboration and secured delivery channels and deploy it.

Now when Iam testing these collaboration, the Acme server gives the following error -

Transport error: [IPT_HttpSendHttpResponseError] HTTP response error :javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Private key set to ssl context failed.

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Private key set to ssl context failed

I find no clue from this error. please help.
Comments
Post Details
Added on Oct 8 2008
3 comments