Sql Developer freezes when trying to generate insert scripts from a CSV file. I was able to replicate this a few times.
Sql Developer version: 20.2
OS: Windows 10
- Open SQL Developer and connect to the database.
- On the object list tree, navigate to the target table.
- Right click and select import data.
- Select csv file.(file has 7 rows)
- Choose import method as Insert Script, Next, Next and Finish
- I get a popup saying "Import Data. Task successful and import committed."
- Click on Ok. This opens a worksheet with the insert scripts.
- All good so far. I see the data isn't inserted and there are no uncommitted transactions.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 on the same table with the same or different csv, SQL Developer freezes.
It becomes unresponsive and I can't close it. I have to kill it from the task manager.
Attaching the jstack output.
jstack_output.txt (24.65 KB)