Skip to Main Content

SOA Composite with "UNKNOWN" status.

User_JU665Jul 14 2020 — edited Jul 15 2020

Hi,

I have came through the issue that has been encountered while working with an Oracle SOA composite running in the Oracle IDAM environment.

When restarting server stack containing (OAM, OIM, SOA), customized DefaultOperationalApproval crashed (with UNKNOWN status) if anyone has gone through the same please help me out.

I have tried with deleting unused composite (DefaultOperationalApproval 5.6)that prompts the error on the log(under WFTASKMETADATA table).

SOA diagnostic log-:

Failed to retrieve task metadata information for taskDefinitionId: default/DefaultOperationalApproval!5.6/ChallengeTask in listTaskMetadataByNamespace(). Will continue with other task meta data in the result.

[2020-07-14T11:13:01.036+05:30] [soa_server2] [ERROR] [] [oracle.soa.services.workflow.task] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '24' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: ] [ecid: 005ea17jd67Com05nzx0iZ0001SB000Jpo,0:3:37] [APP: soa-infra] [partition-name: DOMAIN] [tenant-name: GLOBAL] <.> exception.code:30084[[

exception.type: ERROR

exception.severity: 2

exception.name: Could not locate composite.

exception.description: Could not locate composite for workflow component default/DefaultOperationalApproval!5.10/ChallengeTask.

exception.fix: Ensure composite has been successfully deployed, and that the SOA server has completed loading composites.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh Jha

Comments
Post Details
Added on Jul 14 2020
5 comments