Need help with setting the java home on Windows 7.
1. Installed JDK to C:\Java1.7\jdk1.7.0_71
2. Installed JRE to C:\Java1.7\jre7
3. In the Environment variables
User Variable --- set the JAVA_HOME to C:\Java1.7\jdk1.7.0_71
System variable ---- set the Path to %JAVA_HOME%\bin;
4. As suggested in here http://jaykhimani.blogspot.com/2012/09/error-could-not-open-cprogram.html
Removed the files from System32 --- java.exe, javaw.exe and javaws.exe
5. Opened command prompt and typed the below to check the java version
Then getting the below
java is not recognized as an internal command or external command
How to fix this issue?
Your help is appreciated. Thanks.