This has probably been beaten to death but my search yields many answers.
Wondering if someone can point me to a decent resource on accomplishing the below goals
1. Returning a large table from complex query (5k-2.5M) records from 11M records resultset of the complex query
2. Applying Row Level Security (preferably from stored procedure) for best performance and best security to a highly sensitive set of data
1. Do I need a Table Type, Row Type, and Function or Package to return this efficiently?
2. I have resources online saying BULKCOLLECT (performance issue in shared environment), REF CURSOR, SYS REF CURSOR. Which way to go?
3. Should I run in PARALLEL hint or any others?
Any links or syntax help is appreciated