I have a strange behavior and I would like to know how to solve it. I am on a .NET Core 6 environment under Visual Studio 2022 and I have referenced the Nuget package
Here is how to reproduce it:
- Open a connection to an Oracle database
- Select all contents of a table
- FillSchema to get the table schema in an adapter
- Modify the table by adding a column for example
- FillSchema to update the schema -> IndexOutOfRangeException
I tried the suggestions here: https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/discussion/4340718/oracle-manageddataaccess-4-121-1-0-system-indexoutofrangeexception
but the issue persists.
Would you know how to solve this problem which seems to be related to the statement cache and is blocking for us?
You will find in attachment a simple application to reproduce the issue.
OracleIssue.zip (1.85 KB)