OEM is not getting started after windows server name changed
766877May 29 2010 — edited May 29 2010
Recently I installed Oracle database 10g on my a windows machine. It was working fine. Integrated OEM was also working fine.
But now I have changed the machine name. Now Oracle Database has come up after updating the listener.ora & tnsnames.ora files with new server name. But OEM page is not getting open now. I tried after updating the emd.properties and other related file on ORACLE_HOME\sysman folder with the new server name. But no luck.
In windows services one service named "OracleDBConsoleDbname" is not getting started, which could be the issue.
Can someone please guide me what can be done to fix this problem.