Skip to Main Content
This is a BETA environment
This environment is only for testing and may be reset multiple times during the testing period. We will be frequently upgrading this BETA environment, so check back often for changes. Please assist us by providing feedback via the bug icon to the left of your profile avatar. For the current active community, visit https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/.

OBIEE Mail Delivery Problem

2749475Nov 7 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to schedule an analysis to send an email in daily basis to a specific group of people. People can change according to their position in the company so the list must be dynamic. I tried to use option 'Get Recipients from the Analysis Used in the Agent Condition' in the recipients tab of schedular page. I created a different analysis just contains required email address list. Then choose its email column to get the recipients. Then run my agent, but no email is delivered. It is not working and I can not understand the reason Only mail is delivered when I write email addresses hard code such as xxx.hotmail.com etc.. What can be the problem?

Please help me.

Comments
Post Details
Added on Nov 7 2013
0 comments