OBIEE Administrator tool will not start (10.1.3.4)
652793Sep 16 2008 — edited Dec 3 2008
I have recently attempted an upgrade from 10.1.3.33 to 10.1.3.4. I have found that the installer runs normally but the newly installed Administrator executable does not start.
* The AdminTool.exe file will not start
* The app appears on the task list for half a second then disappears
* There is no error message. No entry in the logs (OBIEE, windows application or system logs)
I have carried out the following attempts at a fix.
* Re-run the installer (restart and check)
* De-install OBIEE and reinstall (restart and check)
* Deinstall Java and reinstall Java and OBIEE (restart and check)
* De-install .NET and reinstall using the OBIEE installer
* De-install OBIEE 10.1.3.4 and install OBIEE 10.1.3.33 - I get the same problem now with 10.1.3.33
My current position is that I have lost the ability to open The Administrator tool. Both version behave the same and I have no error or other means to diagnose the problem.
Any one out there had the same issue or can suggest a way forward ?
Edited by: PLBYRNE on Sep 16, 2008 4:31 PM