node-oracledb 1.5 has been released. CLOB users will want to upgrade.
Release details are at: https://blogs.oracle.com/opal/entry/node_oracledb_1_5_0
- Treat Oracle Database 'Success With Info' warnings as success.
- Extend rollback-on-connection-release with 11g Oracle Clients to occur for all non-query executions. (Not needed with 12c clients).
- Updated OS X install instructions to work on El Capitan.
- Display an error and prevent connection release while database calls are in progress.
- Fixed intermittent crash while selecting data from CLOB column.
- Fixed crash when trying to set invalid values for connection properties.
Install from https://www.npmjs.com/package/oracledb