Skip to Main Content

No Hover behavior for Custom components?

Venkata Rahul SApr 28 2022

I created a custom component with a oj-list-view inside its structure.

The list renders fine but I am not seeing the same hover behavior for the rows of the list as I do in the cookbook.
I checked the css in the cook book but there could not quite see how the hover behavior is originating for a list outside a Custom component. So the conclusion is perhaps that for oj-list-view used directly through the index.html, the behavior does not differ so much.
But for a custom component, I believe the .root descriptor is different. This may be explaining why the list item styling does not change on mous hover.
But again, another observation is that I used a oj-web-applayout-header class for one of the elements and it works perfectly (sticks to the bottom of the screen).
The question now is, can oj-list-view or other standard componets used inside custom components reuse the style declarations from the redwood.css of the SPA (which gets injected at build time)? Or do I need to do some import for the specific component styles with the procedure mentioned in 4b of this page from the dev guide?

Comments
Post Details
Added on Apr 28 2022
2 comments