Version 21.8.0 is now available. Please try it out!
This patch release contains primarily bug fixes and a few small features:
- "Test Connection" button added to connection dialogs
- Linux support for Secure External Password Store (SEPS)
- Fixed "Invalid Username/Password" (ORA-1017) password verifier issue
- Database Explorer "Describe" menu item now shows default value and comments when available
Version 21.7.1 was our last major release.
Here's the new features available in 21.7.1 and later:
- Real Time SQL Monitoring: View monitored SQL, view and save SQL Monitor Active Reports, generate an Active Report for ad hoc SQL
- Filters: Connection level filter and other usability improvements
- Query results grid: Copy and Save now allow user to select one or more columns
- Title casing option for autocompletion and formatter
- Formatter bug fixes
- Improved Secure External Password Store (SEPS) connectivity including a new checkbox in the connection dialog
- IntelliSense performance and memory usage improvement
- SQL execution performance improvements
Please try it out and start a new thread here on the forum to let us know what you think..
I also look forward to hear what you would like to see in the coming releases…