Skip to Main Content

LiveLabs & Workshops

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Loading attribute dimensions with Data Management/FDMEE

carolinerstMar 30 2022

Hello community
Do you know if there has been any updates on loading attribute dimensions metadata with FDMEE/Data Mangement ?
I am working with PBCS and need to load some attribute dimensions. To ease the process and automate it with EPM Automate, I wanted to load the metadata with Data Danagement but for attribute dimensions I get the following error :

[Wed Mar 30 09:31:26 UTC 2022]Saving metadata on data loads (/IMD)
Property file arguments: /DU:BUSINESS_DEPARTMENT /DF:MM-DD-YYYY /DL:tab /I:***BDepGIT - Custom_1593.dat
No arguments were derived from the command line.Submitted (merged) command line:
/DU:BUSINESS_DEPARTMENT /DF:MM-DD-YYYY /DL:tab /I:***BDepGIT - Custom_1593.dat
[Wed Mar 30 09:31:26 UTC 2022]Attribute dimensions cannot be loaded with the /D switch.
[Wed Mar 30 09:31:26 UTC 2022]Unable to obtain dimension information and/or perform a data load: Attribute dimensions cannot be loaded with the /D switch.
Outline data store load process finished: no input records were read due to an empty file or table, or not all input records were read due to errors. 0 data records were read, 0 data records were processed, 0 were accepted for loading (verify actual load with Essbase log files), 0 were rejected.
[Wed Mar 30 09:31:26 UTC 2022]Outline data store load process finished: no input records were read due to an empty file or table, or not all input records were read due to errors. 0 data records were read, 0 data records were processed, 0 were accepted for loading (verify actual load with Essbase log files), 0 were rejected.
2022-03-30 09:31:26,907 ERROR [AIF]: The data load process has failed.

I read on a post from 2018 (and in the Oracle documentation) that only Regular, Custom or Smart List dimensions metadata could be loaded with Data Management. I am looking through the updates but can't find anything on it.

Do you know if there has been any updates regarding loading attribute dimensions metadata ?

Thank you,

Caroline

Comments
Post Details
Added on Mar 30 2022
2 comments