Skip to Main Content

Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition) General Discussion

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback about Oracle Forums, please email oracle-forums-moderators_us@oracle.com. Please ask technical questions in the appropriate category. Thank you!

Language Resource file not found: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle

User_X22A3Sep 13 2022

I am trying to get past a hurdle with my application. Seems that my code is have a problem finding the resource bundle. Error reads Language Resource file not found: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Login. yes I am using "resource/login" but the resource files are login.properties, login_en_us.properties, etc. is there anything to reference to get better information for intelliJ 2022.2.1? I am having a hard time finding anything. I am trying to figure out What java is looking for or how it trying to locate the properties file.
Thank you for the help.

Error: Language Resource file not found: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Login

Line of code in question rb = ResourceBundle.getBundle("Language/Login", Locale.getDefault());

image.png

Comments
Post Details
Added on Sep 13 2022
1 comment