Skip to Main Content

E-Business Suite

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

java.lang.AssertionError: Error getting attribute: TransactionItemDFF Message: JBO-27022: Failed to load value at index 3

Jaismeen-OracleMar 26 2024 — edited Mar 26 2024

Hi All,

I added the DFF VO in model project and then added view link in rest project. When I am running junit I am getting error--Failure:
java.lang.AssertionError: Error getting attribute: TransactionItemDFF Message: JBO-27022: Failed to load value at index 3 with java object of type java.lang.String due to java.sql.SQLException.
oracle.jbo.AttributeLoadException: JBO-27022: Failed to load value at index 3 with java object of type java.lang.String due to java.sql.SQLException.
at oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl.loadFromResultSet(AttributeDefImpl.java:3503)
at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.findViewDefFromDiscrVals(ViewObjectImpl.java:6879)
at oracle.apps.fnd.applcore.oaext.model.DFFViewObjectImpl.findViewDefFromDiscrVals(DFFViewObjectImpl.java:46)
at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.findViewDefFromDiscrVals(ViewObjectImpl.java:6818)
at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.createRowFromResultSet(ViewObjectImpl.java:7246)
at oracle.apps.fnd.applcore.oaext.model.OAViewObjectImpl.createRowFromResultSet(OAViewObjectImpl.java:494)
at oracle.jbo.server.PMRowUtil.createInstanceFromResultSet(PMRowUtil.java:63)

I am not getting what is cauisng this issue. Can someone please let me knwo what could be the issue that junit is failing.

Thanks in Advance

Comments
Post Details
Added on Mar 26 2024
2 comments