Skip to Main Content
This is a BETA environment
This environment is only for testing and may be reset multiple times during the testing period. We will be frequently upgrading this BETA environment, so check back often for changes. Please assist us by providing feedback via the bug icon to the left of your profile avatar. For the current active community, visit https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError help!

843810Dec 19 2006
I tried to run a class but I obtain the message below. I have verified some configuration items, but the issue still remains. Could anybody please help me with this. Thanks.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sun.xml.ws.runtime.PipelineAssemblerFactoryImpl$1.createClient(Lcom/sun/xml/ws/api/pipe/ClientPipeAssemblerContext;)Lcom/sun/xml/ws/api/pipe/Pipe;
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory$TubelineAssemblerAdapter.createClient(TubelineAssemblerFactory.java:76)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createPipeline(WSServiceDelegate.java:388)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(WSServiceDelegate.java:543)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:288)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:280)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:92)
at com.fal.loyalty.ws.client.AccountServicesImplService.getAccountServicesImplPort(AccountServicesImplService.java:45)
at com.fal.ws.client.SearchClient.main(SearchClient.java:33)
Comments
Post Details
Added on Dec 19 2006
0 comments