Skip to Main Content

Oracle Forms

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

invalid identifier

Naresh PeralaFeb 7 2024

REP-300: "TCL"."TTL_CTA_LIEN_DATE": invalid identifier

:LEX_LH_CRITERIA := CASE WHEN :P_LIENHOLDER_EIN_TAX_ID IS NOT NULL THEN 'AND tl.ein_tax_id = :P_LIENHOLDER_EIN_TAX_ID' END
|| CASE WHEN :P_LIENHOLDER_NUMBER IS NOT NULL THEN ' AND tl.lienholder_number = :P_LIENHOLDER_NUMBER' END;
:LEX_TC_CRITERIA := :LEX_TC_CRITERIA
|| CASE :P_LIENHOLDER_LIEN_DATE_TYPE
WHEN 'L' THEN ' AND tcl.ttl_cta_lien_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tcl.ttl_cta_lien_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'R' THEN ' AND tcl.ttl_cta_lien_rel_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tcl.ttl_cta_lien_rel_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'P' THEN ' AND tcl.ttl_cta_lien_rel_proc_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tcl.ttl_cta_release_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'T' THEN q'[ AND COALESCE( tet.processing_status_cd, 'C' ) = 'C' AND tet.processed_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tet.processed_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1]'
WHEN 'I' THEN ' AND tt.ttl_issued_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tt.ttl_issued_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'U' THEN ' AND tc.cta_purchase_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tc.cta_purchase_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'C' THEN ' AND tc.ttl_cta_entry_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tc.ttl_cta_entry_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
END;
:LEX_TT_CRITERIA := :LEX_TT_CRITERIA
|| CASE :P_LIENHOLDER_LIEN_DATE_TYPE
WHEN 'L' THEN ' AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'R' THEN ' AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_rel_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_rel_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'P' THEN ' AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_rel_proc_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND ttl.ttl_title_lien_rel_proc_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'T' THEN q'[ AND COALESCE( tet.processing_status_cd, 'C' ) = 'C' AND tet.processed_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tet.processed_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1]'
WHEN 'I' THEN ' AND tt.ttl_issued_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tt.ttl_issued_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'U' THEN ' AND tt.ttl_purchase_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tt.ttl_purchase_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
WHEN 'C' THEN ' AND tc.ttl_cta_entry_date >= :P_FROM_DATE AND tc.ttl_cta_entry_date < :P_TO_DATE + 1'
END;
:LEX_ORDER_BY :=
CASE :P_LIENHOLDER_LIEN_TYPE
WHEN 'A' THEN :LEX_TC_CRITERIA || :LEX_TT_CRITERIA
WHEN 'T' THEN :LEX_TT_CRITERIA
WHEN 'C' THEN :LEX_TC_CRITERIA
END;

Quick response is much apricated. please help me why I'm getting this error

Comments
Post Details
Added on Feb 7 2024
1 comment