Skip to Main Content

E-Business Suite

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Documaker 12.7 overflow fields not populating on multi page section

user12974030Dec 18 2023

Trying to get field overflow to work properly. I have two forms and one works and one doesn't.

One that works:

Form points to two sections, section 1 is the first page of the form and has the fields on it, the second section is page 2 and 3 of the form. The fields on page 1 have attribute scope=global, rule=xdd, record=1, overflow multiplier=4, overflow=form set(section) This scenario works fine when I overflow to a second, third, etc.. copy of the form.

The one that doesnt work:

Form points to one section, section 1 is pages 1, 2 and 3 of the form and the fields are on the first page. The fields on page 1 have the same definition as above, attribute scope=global, rule=xdd, record=1, overflow multiplier=4, overflow=form set(section) (I also tried changing the scope to “form” and then again to “section” and neither of those worked.) The tags print fine on the first copy of the form but if I attach a second copy of form I just get spaces.

Is there an issue with form overflow when the section is more than one page long??? Thanks in advance for any help that someone may give

Comments
Post Details
Added on Dec 18 2023
3 comments