I have a requirement to poll a database table withing an asynchronous process. The reason I want to use a receive within an asynchronous BPEL is because the process needs to be notified many times thru polling. So might need many receive activities.
I have developed a process as described below :-
1. Created an asynchronous process.
2. Created a Database adapter for polling a table. Logical delete strategy is being used.
3. Have put a receive activity from the DB Adapter created.
4. Created a correlation set consisting of a single property(String)
5. Created a property alias to refer to
a. the input string of the asynchronous process. (unique for this process)
b. the input from the database adapter (unique for this process)
I initiate this process from the console. Then I inserted a record the table with proper inputs.
But the BPEL waits indefinitely at the receive activity.
When I try to poll the table from an empty BPEL process, it works perfectly fine.
Could someone please help me here.