Skip to Main Content

Cloud Connectivity

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Connectivity Issues with Oracle Cloud affecting website

Gabial LukeFeb 26 2024 — edited Feb 26 2024

Dear Oracle Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a persistent issue I've encountered with connectivity to the Oracle Cloud, specifically impacting the performance and accessibility of the site.

The problem manifests in intermittent periods of unavailability and sluggish response times when accessing resources hosted on Oracle Cloud infrastructure. Despite extensive troubleshooting efforts on my end, including:

1. Conducting thorough network diagnostics to ensure local infrastructure integrity.
  2. Implementing recommended optimizations for website performance.
  3. Reviewing and adjusting configurations within the Oracle Cloud console.

The issue persists, indicating a potential underlying concern with the Oracle Cloud network or configuration. This has led to disruptions in service for our users and negatively impacted the overall user experience of the pet website.

To provide further context, the issue appears to be most pronounced during peak usage periods and is not isolated to specific geographic regions or user demographics.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter further and providing guidance on any steps I can take to mitigate or resolve the connectivity issues on the Oracle Cloud platform.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated as we strive to maintain optimal performance and reliability for our online services.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Comments
Post Details
Added on Feb 26 2024
0 comments