Skip to Main Content

Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Connection to MySQL

Eshaq YaseenJul 31 2023

Hi there
I use ODI_12.2.1.4. 0 Ver, I connected to MySQL without using agent from my windows pc , But when use agent can't to connect and this message is showing:

<table><tbody><tr><td style="border:1.0pt solid windowtext;padding:0cm 5.4pt;vertical-align:top;width:431.5pt;"><p>oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.InvocationException: oracle.odi.core.exception.OdiRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot open file:/u01/dwhadmin/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/user_projects/domains/base_domain/security/DemoIdentity.jks [Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect]</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:475)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.support.InternalRemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(InternalRemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:162)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invokeTestDataServer(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:1155)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet.remoteTestConn(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:915)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet$11.doInBackground(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:873)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at oracle.odi.ui.framework.AbsUIRunnableTask.run(AbsUIRunnableTask.java:258)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:961)</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)</p></td></tr></tbody></table>

I have already copy of mysql jar file in “$ODI _HOME/odi/agent/lib” location in linux server and restart agent and I checked connect to MySQL server form linux server it's ok.

Why "ODI" connect to MySQL server from my pc without using agent, But it's can't connect when use Agent from server.

How I can solve this issue.

Best Regard,,,

Comments
Post Details
Added on Jul 31 2023
0 comments