Skip to Main Content

General Cloud Infrastructure

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Compatibility Issues Between Oracle Software and Intel Core i7 Laptops - Seeking Solutions

Emily A WalkerJan 28 2024

Hey Oracle Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I recently got myself a new Intel Core i7 laptop, and while diving into Oracle software, I've stumbled upon some compatibility issues. I'm curious to know if anyone else has faced similar challenges and, if so, how you went about resolving them.

Here are the specifics of my situation:

Laptop Specs: Intel Core i7 processor,Windows 10 Ram- 12 Gb SSd 1tb

Oracle Software Version: Oracle Database 23c

Issues Encountered: The software doesn't consistently utilize all available cores of the Intel Core i7 laptop processor, leading to suboptimal performance, especially in scenarios where parallel processing is crucial.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps, but I'd love to hear from the community about your experiences. How did you tackle compatibility problems between Oracle software and Intel Core i7 laptops? Are there specific configurations or workarounds that worked for you?

Your insights will be greatly appreciated, and it might help others who find themselves in a similar situation.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments
Post Details
Added on Jan 28 2024
0 comments