Skip to Main Content

Analytics Software

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback, please email oracle-forums_moderators_us@oracle.com

Bursting failed.

AlonsMar 17 2024

Hello,

I'm trying to run a bursting process on a report, using RTF template and an excel as my DB.

I can view the data in my report but when I run the scheduled process I get a failed execution with “There's no data to process”

the process should run on my DB and create a letter for each record and place it in the UCM

here is the bursting query:

SELECT WEMAIL.EMAIL_ADDRESS KEY,
'template name' TEMPLATE,
'en-US' LOCALE,
'PDF' OUTPUT_FORMAT, -- Output type
'WCC' DEL_CHANNEL, -- To send to content server
'XX_UCM_PROVISIONED' PARAMETER1, -- Content Server name
'XXFusionImportExport' PARAMETER2, -- Security group
'titile name ' || to_char(sysdate,'YYYY/MM/DD HH24:MI') PARAMETER5, -- Title
-- 'file name'|| '_' ||empnamedpeo.FIRST_NAME || '_' || empnamedpeo.LAST_NAME || '_' || 'COMP_LETTER' PARAMETER5, -- Title
'title - Personal Letter_'||WEMAIL.EMAIL_ADDRESS||'.pdf' PARAMETER6, -- Output File name XXXX_K.pdf
'title_'||to_char(sysdate,'YYYYMMDD_HH24MI')||substr(WEMAIL.EMAIL_ADDRESS,1,5) PARAMETER8 -- Content ID (Optional)
-- '/Contribution Folders/Test12311/Check' PARAMETER10 -- Folder path to deliver files
FROM PER_PERSON_SECURED_LIST_V PAPF,
PER_EMAIL_ADDRESSES WEMAIL,
per_person_names_f ppn
WHERE 1 = 1
AND trunc(sysdate) BETWEEN PAPF.EFFECTIVE_START_DATE AND PAPF.EFFECTIVE_END_DATE
and PAPF.person_id = WEMAIL.PERSON_ID
and WEMAIL.EMAIL_TYPE= 'W1'
and trunc(sysdate) BETWEEN WEMAIL.DATE_FROM AND nvl(WEMAIL.DATE_TO, to_date('4712-12-31','YYYY/MM/DD'))
and papf.person_id = ppn.person_id
and trunc(sysdate) between ppn.effective_start_date and ppn.effective_end_date
and ppn.name_type='GLOBAL'

thank you in advance!

Comments
Post Details
Added on Mar 17 2024
0 comments