Skip to Main Content

APEX

Announcement

For appeals, questions and feedback about Oracle Forums, please email oracle-forums-moderators_us@oracle.com. Please ask technical questions in the appropriate category. Thank you!

#BOX_BODY# - how to configure my app to stop showing this on screen

527077May 20 2024

Hi all

Apologies this is most likely a pretty straight forward point but could not find an answer in the forum for it. I've been tasked with building what I think is a pretty straight forward application. First time using Apex though so assume I know little.

Just a single page with one region, which is a type of URL.

On a Pre Render > Before Header Process in PLSQL I make a few DB procedure calls to do some security stuff then set then the session state for the URL for the region, which then calls a DB package to output some HTML. All seems to work fine. However I have this stubbon #BOX_BODY# showing on my page (see screenshot below, bottom left).

box_body.jpg

I can see that it has picked it up from the page template ("blankPage") - however I am not sure what I meant do from here. Am I using the incorrect template or am I meant to be setting a value for #BOX_BODY# somewhere? In terms of what I am wanting to see on screen, it is only the output of the PLSQL package the region URL is point to, i.e. I just need to not have this #BOX_BODY# string show on screen. Any assistance would be appreciated.

template.jpg

This post has been answered by InoL on May 20 2024
Jump to Answer
Comments
Post Details
Added on May 20 2024
2 comments