Skip to Main Content

Application Deployment Successful but Webpage displays Error

User_QF5NGDec 15 2021 — edited Dec 15 2021

I am using JDeveloper 12c (12.2.1.4.0) on Windows 10, Java SE 8, jdk 1.8, WebLogic Server Version 12.2.1.4.0
Issues:
I have a project with multiple applications. I am able to deploy other applications successfully save for one. While deploying this particular application, I will receive repeated messages of "An incomplete or corrupt project dependency was detected and removed from project: <filename>.jpr".
However, the application (.jws) for the .jpr is able to be built and deployed successfully on the WebLogic server. I checked the WebLogic console and the application is deployed (active state, OK Health). When I access the URL for the application, the page will only show the message "A problem occurred fetching a requested resource. See logs for more details."
When I open logs in Oracle JDeveloper, the deployment tab does not display any errors (Deployment finished) and only the messages tab display the many repeated messages of "An incomplete or corrupt project dependency was detected and removed from project: <filename>.jpr".

This application has a dependency. Another application (also opened in JDeveloper) is deployed to a JAR file and added to the IDE Connections as a File System Connection. I have checked the Project Properties of the application -> Library and Classes and it is listed there with the correct classpath. The incompleteness/ corruption should not be due to it missing a dependency.
I have asked my colleagues (using same JDeveloper version, exact same computer, follow the same steps for deployment) and compared the .jpr file (that was reported to be corrupted) line by line but found no differences. They are able to deploy the affected application without issues and do not encounter the "problem occurred fetching a requested resource..." message. We tried to resolve the error to no avail.
What I have tried so far:
Re-cloned all applications in Git repository and re-deploy everything on WebLogic server
Downloaded entire directory from colleague that was able to deploy successfully, re-deploy in JDeveloper on WebLogic server
Re-cloned Git repository again, reset JDeveloper settings (removing files from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper) and re-configuring WebLogic server and re-deploy in JDeveloper on WebLogic server
For all attempts, I still face "An incomplete or corrupt project dependency was detected and removed from project: <filename>.jpr". message.
I am not sure what else to do and would appreciate any guidance.

Comments
Post Details