Skip to Main Content
This is a BETA environment
This environment is only for testing and may be reset multiple times during the testing period. We will be frequently upgrading this BETA environment, so check back often for changes. Please assist us by providing feedback via the bug icon to the left of your profile avatar. For the current active community, visit https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/.

Adf af:table skin problem

843844May 22 2007
I've posted this question on the Oracle JDeveloper forum but got no reponse. I am hoping to be able to get some help here.

I am developing a customized skin for my application by overriding the ADF styles. In regards to the af:table, when using the original Oracle ADF skin, the control bar appears both on the top and bottom of table. However, when I swapped over to my customized skin, the bottom control bar is not displayed. I have tried modifying the style as shown below but it does not do it. Does anyone know how to get the bottom control bar to appear at the bottom of the table?

af|table::control-bar-bottom {
display: block;
}

Another issue I am having is with the sortable header border. I would like to get rid of all header borders. I was able to override the styles for the non-sortable headers but was unable to do the same for the sortable ones. It appears that another style is overriding my styles.

Below is the styles that I've specified:
af|column::header-text, af|column::sortable-header-text {
font-family: verdana, arial, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: bold;
color: #333;
background-color: #CECEC2;
white-space: nowrap;
height: 17px;
border-style: none;
vertical-align: middle;
padding-left: 2px;
padding-right: 2px;
border: 0px;
}

Below is the generated ADF style that is overriding mine:

OraSortableHeaderBorder, .x66 (line 151)
{
border-top-width: 2px;
border-right-width: 2px;
border-bottom-width: 2px;
border-left-width : 2px;
border-top-style: inset;
border-right-style: inset;
border-bottom-style: inset;
border-left-style: inset;
}

Any insight is much appreciated!
Comments